This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
5 Minute Easy College Scholarship Tasks to do Right NOW
Are you wondering what you can do to help you or your student win scholarship money, are crunched for time, and have NO idea what to do or where to start?
Scholarship searching parents and students, here are some scholarship tips that you can do TODAY that take 5 minutes, or less:
- Make a list of you or your student’s strengths and interests. This will help when it comes time to write scholarship essays.
- Google you or your student’s intended college major, plus the word “scholarships”, making sure to include the year (“computer engineering scholarships 2020”) Write down what scholarships you find, the due date, and what is required to apply for each scholarship.
- Go to your local library’s online site and reserve 2 or 3 scholarship listing books to check-out the next time you are near your library.
- Read my scholarship tips page found here
- Get your copy of How to Win College Scholarships and learn how I helped my son win enough scholarship money to graduate from college 100% debt-free.
These are only a few tasks that you can do TODAY to help you or your student win scholarship money. A very important key to winning scholarships is working on them daily, one step at a time. Don’t wait until you see that big tuition bill and think to yourself, “I need scholarship money NOW!”
Do a little bit every day and you will not become overwhelmed.
Searching and applying for college scholarships IS hard work, but you can save a ton of time and anxiety if you follow my methods and take it step-by-step, one day at a time.
Did you get your FREE copy of my 10 Best College Scholarship Tips?
Go here and they will be emailed to you.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.