This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
5 Minute Scholarship Tips
Here are 5 EASY scholarship tips to do right now to increase your chances of winning more money for college!
Here are some college scholarship tips that you can do TODAY that take 5 minutes, or less:
1. Order my scholarship guide ebook, How to Win College Scholarships (sorry, couldn’t resist)
2. Make a list of your student’s strengths and interests. This will help when it comes time to write scholarship essays.
3. Google your student’s intended college major, plus the word “scholarships”, making sure to include the year (“computer engineering scholarships 2023”) Write down what scholarships you find, the due dates, and what is required to apply for each scholarship.
4. Go to your local library’s online site and reserve 2 or 3 scholarship listing books like this to check out the next time you are near the library.
5. Read my scholarship tips page ——> click here
These are only a few things that you can do TODAY to help you or your student win scholarship money. A very important key to winning scholarships is doing these things daily. Don’t wait until you see that big tuition bill and think to yourself, “I need scholarship money NOW!”
Do a little bit every day and you will not become overwhelmed.
Searching for and applying for college scholarships IS hard work, but you can save so much anxiety if you follow my methods and take it step-by-step, one day at a time.5 Quick and Easy College Scholarship Tips to do right NOW Click To Tweet
What parents and students are saying about the How to Win College Scholarships ebooks:
“Thank you for the tips. I managed to win a $10,000 Entrance Scholarship at my university. I am very grateful and I will recommend your work to all my student friends! Sincerely, A.D.” A.D., Student
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regard to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets, and more have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. She teaches them how to apply S.M.A.R.T. with outstanding results.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites, and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.