Apply for College Scholarships with HOT July Deadlines
Students can apply for college scholarships in the summer and get a head-start on the competition!
College is increasingly so expensive that parents and their students are desperate to find ways to help pay for it. I helped my son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and want to help you too. How did I do it? Read my story here.
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. Thank you for helping fund the Savor Summer College Scholarship!
~ Monica Matthews
Many students incorrectly assume that once school is out for the summer, they don’t need to apply for college scholarships. I’m all for fun in the sun and lazy summer days too, but with college debt rising at an alarming rate, I also know the importance of applying for scholarships ALL YEAR ROUND.
Here are 10 college scholarships that students can apply for with deadlines in the beautiful month of July.
1. The Savor Summer College Scholarship ~ $500 ~ Deadline: July 1
Write a 500 word (or less) essay answering, “How are you planning on using your summer vacation?”
2. The Chris Massman General Education College Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 1
Share in a 500 word minimum essay your academic goals and post graduation plans.
3. The Solar Action Alliance Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 1
Students need to answer the essay question in 500-1000 words, “What excited you most about the future of solar?” Be sure to read: The College Scholarship Essay: Do THIS, Not THAT
4. USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship ~ $1500 ~ Deadline: July 1
Write a 800-1000 word essay on one of 5 different prompts involving immigration.
5. Family Travel Forum Teen Travel Writing Scholarship ~ $1000 $500 $250 ~ Deadline: July 14
Teens share a creative and original travel story including one picture.
6. Official Coupon Code Future Leaders College Scholarship ~ $3000 ~ Deadline: July 15
Students need to write a 1000 word (max) essay answering 3 out of 4 provided questions.BONUS: Get your FREE download of my 10 BEST COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP TIPS that will show you how to find and win more money for school >>
7. Supporting STEM College Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 30
Students answer 5 short questions in 150 words each.
8. Design Thinking Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 30
Requires an essay of 500 to 1500 words describing how students anticipate design thinking or digital design tools will impact them and their career choice.
9. Cappex Easy Money Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 31
Monthly scholarship drawing, NO essay.
10. Quanta Picosecond Laser College Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 31
Students heading into the fields of engineering, physics, medicine, nursing, biology or other natural or applied science fields share a short description of their future plans with technology and/or medicine. You may also like to read: 7 Reasons to Major in Engineering, Plus One!
Apply for college scholarships with more awards found here: