This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Apply for College Scholarships with HOT July Deadlines
Students can apply for college scholarships in the summer and get a head-start on the competition!
Here are 10 college scholarships that students can apply for with deadlines in the beautiful month of July.
1. The Savor Summer College Scholarship ~ $500 ~ Deadline: July 1
Write a 500 word (or less) essay answering, “How are you planning on using your summer vacation?”
2. Bookoo Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 1
3. The Solar Action Alliance Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 1
Students need to answer the essay question in 500-1000 words, “What excited you most about the future of solar?”
Write an essay (300 words minimum) on why attending college and your field of study are important to you.
5. Family Travel Forum Teen Travel Writing Scholarship ~ $1000 $500 $250 ~ Deadline: July 12
Teens share a creative and original travel story including one picture.
6. Creative Safety Supply Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 15
Students need to answer two essay questions.
7. CouponChief College Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 30
Students create a 2-minute video on saving money in college.
8. Design Thinking Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 30
Requires an essay of 500 to 1500 words describing how students anticipate design thinking or digital design tools will impact them and their career choice.
9. Cappex Easy Money Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 31
Monthly scholarship drawing, NO essay.
10. Cantor Injury Lawyers College Scholarship ~ $1000 ~ Deadline: July 31
Students pledge to NOT text and drive and to NOT drink and drive. Easy-peasy application!
You may also like to read: 7 Reasons to Major in Engineering, Plus One!
Apply for college scholarships with more awards found here in this book:
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.