This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Brand New Veterinary College Scholarship
This veterinary college scholarship is open to many students in vet and pre-vet programs.
I was recently contacted by the Dog Fence DIY company and asked to help promote and share their brand new college scholarship for students in veterinary and pre-veterinary programs.
The scholarship is for $2000 and the application deadline is June 1st.
Here are the details:
- Be enrolled in a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program, an undergraduate biology or pre-veterinary studies program, or the equivalent
- Be enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited university
- Hold a minimum 3.5 grade point average (GPA) or equivalent
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed at least the first two years of undergraduate education and be a declared biology or pre-veterinary studies major
- Submit a 2,000-word essay on How to Be A Better Pet-Owner: Advice from a Veterinary Student
Go here for all the details and scholarship application instructions:
(Link removed, see update below)
DOG FENCE DIY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
UPDATE: As of 2021, this scholarship is no longer offered. I will update the link if and when it is reinstated.
Find more scholarships for veterinary students in this post.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.