Buick Achievers College Scholarship
The Buick Achievers College Scholarship awards up to $25,000 to 50 deserving students!
There is a ton of college scholarship money available with the Buick Achievers College Scholarship Program. These renewable scholarships are open to existing college students, current college-bound high school seniors, or high school graduates who are planning to attend college next fall.
Here are the details and applicant requirements:
- Open to students who are planning on enrolling full-time in an accredited U.S. (or Puerto Rico) college or university
- Students must plan on majoring in any of the programs listed here.
- U.S. Citizens
- Students must show interest in pursuing a career in the automotive industry or a related field
- Application due date: February 27
- Winners chosen based on academic achievement and financial need
- Leadership, work experience, and community service strongly considered
- Up to $25,000 for 4 years is available for 50 students
Winning Tips: There are very detailed applicant guidelines for the Buick Achievers College Scholarship, so careful reading is required before deciding to put in the time to apply for this scholarship. The award criteria clearly states that “special consideration will be given to the following applicants: first-generation college attendees, females, minorities, military veterans and dependents of military personnel”.
Because this scholarship is offered by a well-respected automotive company, strong interest in an automotive career must be stressed in the application details. Also, students in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) fields will have a greater chance of winning, as clearly stated on the award criteria found here.
Find out more about this amazing college scholarship opportunity by going here:
UPDATE: As of November 2017, the Buick Achievers College Scholarship is no longer offered. I will update this post if and when it is reinstated. Find more college scholarships by clicking here. ~ Monica Matthews