This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Cat Scholarship – A Voice for Cats
A cat scholarship that awards students $1000 for college!
Cat lovers, unite!
Here is a $1000 scholarship opportunity for students who love cats and are doing what they can to give them better lives.
About this cat scholarship directly from “We’re All About Cats”
We at We’re All About Cats are pleased to announce that we’re currently accepting applications for the annual “A Voice for Cats” scholarship contest. The winning essay writer will receive a prize of $1,000. An additional $1,000 will be donated to a rescue organization of the winner’s choosing.
Our online cat community strongly believes in the importance of higher education. By sharing knowledge and information with our followers, we hope to help mitigate animal suffering and improve our pets’ lives. Every article, blog entry, social media post, research project, or essay is a small step towards our goal of better lives for cats.
We invite students to submit their essays on feline welfare and the humane treatment of cats.
One outstanding essayist will be selected as the scholarship winner. The winning essay will be published on our blog and accredited to the author.
- All essays must be submitted by Dec. 31
- The student must have a background volunteering or working at an animal rescue organization for at least 20 hours
- 300-500 word essay
- The student must be currently enrolled in, or enrolled to begin higher education studies in the fall semester
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the United States
How To Submit Your Essay
- Save your essay as a Word document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title your e-mail “2020 Scholarship Submission – Last Name, First Name.”
- Include a brief (50-100 words) personal bio. This bio will be published on our blog along with the submitted essay.
- Before receiving any scholarship, selected essay writers must provide proof of identification and current residence.
Scholarship Winner Announcement
We are accepting submissions for the “A Voice for Cats” scholarship contest through December. The winner will be notified and announced on the site at a later date.
Winning Tips for this cat scholarship from the Scholarship Mom
Students need to take advantage of the published essays of previous winners and see how they all start with a hook to draw in the reader. These can be found when scrolling to the bottom of the scholarship page.
The essay needs to include personal details and true experiences of working with cats. It should also discuss a plan to help better lives for cats.
Go here to apply for this scholarship:
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.