This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Today’s featured scholarship is the Coca Cola College Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity that does not have a financial need requirement.
This scholarship from the makers of MY favorite beverage recognizes high-achieving high school seniors who have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
Here is a quick run-down of the Coca-Cola Scholars program:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- Achievement-based, not income-based
- Deadline: October 31
Find out the details and get your application for the Coca-Cola Scholarship here:
NOTE: The 2024 application will be available August 1-October 2, 2023, for students who will graduate during the 2023-2024 academic year.
Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program #College #Scholarships Click To Tweet
Learn the strategies used to help my son win over $100,000 in scholarships and graduate 100% debt-free by clicking HERE.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regard to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets, and more have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. She teaches them how to apply S.M.A.R.T. with outstanding results.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites, and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.