Today’s featured scholarship is the Coca Cola College Scholarship
The Coca Cola Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity that does not have a financial need requirement.
(Post updated November 2019)
You may also like: Quick Easy College Scholarships
This scholarship from the makers of MY favorite beverage recognizes high achieving high school seniors who have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
Here is a quick run-down of the Coca Cola Scholarship program:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- Achievement based, not income-based
- Deadline: October 31
Find out the details and get your application for the Coca Cola Scholarship here:Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program #College #Scholarships Click To Tweet
Learn the strategies used to help my son win over $100,000 in scholarships and graduate 100% debt-free by clicking HERE.