This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Have you heard about College Scholarship Night on Twitter?
College Scholarship Night is a weekly Twitter chat for parents and their students looking to win scholarships for college!
I’m excited to share with you that I will be hosting the College Scholarship Night #CampusChat Twitter chat on the first Wednesday of each month, starting March 5, at 9pm EST/6pm PST.
#CampusChat is brought to you by SmartCollegeVisit.com. Smart College Visit is an award-winning college-search and travel planning resource that works with college and university admissions offices to provide efficient on-line and mobile products for college-bound students and their families. Visit Smart College Visit here. You will find me there as the resident “Scholarship Mom” who shares winning college scholarship tips every Thursday.
I hope you will join me on College Scholarship Night on March 5th and the first Wednesday of each month as I share all about finding scholarships, writing impressive and memorable scholarship essays, getting organized in the scholarship process, and much much more. My first topic will be about local scholarships. If you are unsure how to join in on a Twitter chat, here are some simple instructions:
1. Sign-in to Twitter or sign-up for a free Twitter account here.
2. When it is time for the chat to start, type “#CampusChat” into the search bar at the top right of your screen.
3. Click on “All” to see all the #CampusChat tweets.
4. When the chat starts, you will now be able to see the whole #CampusChat conversation, ask a question, respond, and participate on whatever level you are comfortable with. Be sure to use the hashtag #CampusChat to tweet during the chat. That way everyone participating in the chat will be able to see your tweet.
5. There are free sites like Hootsuite and Tweetdeck that you can use to more easily manage your social media interactions, so check those out if you would like an even easier way to participate in Twitter chats.
I hope to see you every Wednesday night at 9pm EST/6pm PST for Smart College Visit’s #CampusChat, with scholarships being the subject the first Wednesday of each month. Let’s chat!
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.