This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
College Scholarships for Aspiring Veterinarians
This post is dedicated to all the animal lovers out there who are looking for scholarships for aspiring veterinarians, but are having trouble finding money to help pay for school.
This week’s featured scholarship post is a round-up of several college scholarships for students who love animals and would like to become vets.
Be sure to click on each link to read the guidelines carefully before deciding to apply for any of these scholarships for aspiring veterinarians.
If a deadline has already passed or not yet open for the current year, create a list of scholarships that can be applied for when the next application cycle opens.
- Zoetis Scholarship Program
- Nurture a Veterinary Education
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation Scholarships
- Oxbow Veterinary Technical Scholarship
- Funding a Medical Veterinary Education
- Somerset Hills Kennel Club Scholarships
- Smithcors Student Veterinary Essay Contest
- Pennsylvania Veterinary Foundation Scholarship
- Wolfie’s Place and How I Got Into Veterinary School Scholarship
- A Voice for Animals Contest
- OSVS Compassionate Care Veterinary Scholarship
- The Race for Education Scholarships
- Charles Shelton Foundation Veterinary Scholarship
- EFA Veterinary Scholarship Award
To find veterinary scholarships specific to a student’s state of residence, do a Google search using these terms:
Veterinary Scholarships <insert your state and the current and next year here>.
For example, “Veterinary Scholarships California 2020 2021“.
Veterinary scholarships can also be found on the websites of colleges with specialized veterinary programs.
Find more veterinary college scholarships in this book:
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.