This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
College Scholarships for U.S. Veterans and Military Families
Does your family qualify for scholarships for U.S. veterans or military awards? Find out now!
I am so thankful for my freedom and have the highest respect for all veterans and active military personnel. Instead of focusing on one college scholarship today, I’m going to share resources that offer scholarships for U.S. veterans and their families.
Click each link below to access details about military and veterans scholarships:
- AMVETS Scholarships
- The Army Scholarship Foundation
- Army Aviation Association of America Scholarship Program
- Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation
- Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund
- Military Scholarship for Veterans, Active Duty, and Military Spouses
- Fisher House Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund
- Marine Corps League National Scholarship
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship Program
- Pat Tillman Foundation Military Scholars Program
- College Recon Scholarships and Information
- ThanksUsa Scholarship Program
Remember, it’s not IF you apply, but HOW you apply that wins scholarships.
This mom says it best,
“At my daughter’s awards ceremony, they announced the scholarship winners and kept calling her name over and over and over again. It was amazing and everyone was saying that they had never heard of a student at our high school that won SO many scholarships. Thank you for your scholarship guide!” S.A., Michigan
God Bless America!
College Scholarships for U.S. Veterans and Military Families #VeteransDay Click To Tweet
You may also like to read: Military Dependent Scholarship for College
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.