This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
College Scholarships for U.S. Veterans and Military Families
Does your family qualify for scholarships for U.S. veterans or military awards? Find out now!
I am so thankful for my freedom and have the highest respect for all veterans and active military personnel. Instead of focusing on one college scholarship today, I’m going to share resources that offer scholarships for U.S. veterans and their families.
Remember, graduating debt-free is one of the greatest gifts ever, but it doesn’t just happen because you found scholarships.
Scholarship success occurs when students learn how to apply using S.M.A.R.T. strategies to stand out and impress the judges.
It is not IF students apply, it is HOW students apply that separates the winners from the losers.
Learn what it means to apply S.M.A.R.T. right here.
Click each link below to access details about military and veterans scholarships:
- AMVETS Scholarships
- The Army Scholarship Foundation
- Army Aviation Association of America Scholarship Program
- Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation
- Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund
- Raytheon Missles & Defense Patriot Scholarship
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship
- Anchor Scholarship Foundation
- General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant
- Federal Reserves Warrior’s Legacy Scholarship
- American Legion Auxiliary Scholarships
- Fisher House Foundation Scholarship Programs
- Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund
- Marine Corps League National Scholarship
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Operation Homefront Military Child of the Year Scholarship
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship Program
- Pat Tillman Foundation Military Scholars Program
- College Recon Scholarships and Information
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship
- ThanksUSA Scholarship Program
- American Brother Foundation Scholarship
- Folds of Honor Scholarships
- Families of World War ll Veterans Scholarship
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC Military Dependent Scholarship
What are parents saying about the How to Win College Scholarships ebooks?
This mom says it best,
“At my daughter’s awards ceremony, they announced the scholarship winners and kept calling her name over and over and over again. It was amazing and everyone was saying that they had never heard of a student at our high school that won SO many scholarships. Thank you for your scholarship guide ebooks!” S.A., Michigan
God Bless America!
You may also like to read: Military Dependent Scholarship for College
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regard to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets, and more have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. She teaches them how to apply S.M.A.R.T. with outstanding results.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites, and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.