This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
College Scholarships With May Deadlines
Here are several college scholarships with May deadlines to add to your list!
Even if you or your student are not a high school senior, spring seems to be more packed with activities than other times of the year and that includes college scholarship deadlines.
There are college scholarships available for students all year round, but it is true that a large majority of them have spring deadlines. To help you on your quest to find and win scholarships in the middle of this busy season, I have compiled a list of scholarships with May deadlines.
Be sure to read: 4 Simple Steps to Impress College Scholarship Judges
Remember to read the guidelines carefully and makes sure all qualifications are met before applying for these college scholarships with May deadlines:
- American Floral Endowment Scholarships – Deadline May 1
- School Tutoring Scholarship – Deadline May 1
- Good Neighbor Scholarship – Deadline May 1
- Rover Scholarship – Deadline May 1
- Albertson & Davidson Scholarship– Deadline May 15
- Jane Austen Society of North America Essay Contest – Deadline May 20
- Take Charge of Tomorrow Scholarship – Deadline May 14
- Baptist Life Scholarship – Deadline May 31
- Easy Money Scholarship – Deadline May 31
- Cottage Inn Scholarship – Deadline May 31
- More May Scholarships can be found here
Have you or your student applied for any of these college scholarships with May deadlines?
Are you planning on applying?
Do you know of any other scholarships with May or late spring deadlines?
Please share in the comments section below and be sure to get your copy of my 10 Best College Scholarship Tips by clicking here.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.