This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Duct Tape Stuck at Prom Scholarship
The Duct Tape Stuck at Prom Scholarship has a total of $20,000 in prizes for creative students!
Duck Brand Duct Tape Stuck at Prom Scholarship
Hello scholarship searchers! Did you know that college scholarships aren’t just for straight-A students?
Be sure to read: College Scholarships for Average Students
Today’s award is for students who may interested in a career in the fashion industry and are very creative.
Does that sound like you or your student?
If so, check out the Duct Tape Stuck at Prom Scholarship. Here are all the details:
- Open to students 14 years and older
- Students must attend a high school, home school association, or another school-sanctioned prom
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Maryland, Vermont, and Colorado) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).
- Students must not have been a finalist in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
- Create a prom outfit made ALL from Duck Tape®
- Creations must be worn to prom
- Enter by submitting a picture of the student(s) wearing the outfits
- Prizes range from $10,000 to $500 (couples and singles may enter)
- Deadline: May 31 (submissions begin in April)
Check out this link which shows the previous winners of the Duck Tape Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest to get an idea of what the judges are looking for in their winners:
Read the FAQs and official rules here.
Ready to apply? Students must supply their own Duct tape, which can be found right here.
Find all the applying details here:
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.