University Frames Scholarship Program
This easy scholarship from University Frames is also fun and does not require school transcripts or letters of recommendation!
I often get asked by scholarship searching students and their parents about awards for current college students. Here is a scholarship that is open to students in college in their third year and above. Now before you click away from this blog post if you or your student is in high school or a college freshman or sophomore, remember that they will get to upperclassman status in the near future.
Add this fun and easy scholarship to your list of awards to apply to in the coming years.
Here are the details for the University Frames Scholarship:
- Open to 3rd-year students and above who are enrolled at any U.S. college or university
- Students must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Online only application
- 400 to 500 word essay
- Students must attach a photo or selfie holding an invisible diploma frame
- $1000 award paid directly to the scholarship winner
- Deadline: June 15
- Describe your future goals after you graduate (professional, personal and educational)
- What important lessons have you learned in school and how will you apply them in your future goals?
Both questions must be answered in the essay response. For the invisible diploma frame selfie, I will admit to being a little confused trying to envision one, so I reached out to University Frames and asked exactly what they meant. I was impressed at how quickly they responded and was given this link showing last year’s winner. They want students to send in a selfie of themselves pretending to hold a diploma frame.
View an example of a diploma frame here.
See? I told you this was an easy scholarship!
To apply for this scholarship, go here:
You may also like to read: 8 Fool-Proof Tips College Students Can Use to Find Scholarships