This week’s featured scholarship is the FormSwift College Scholarship.
With the FormSwift college scholarship, students have a chance to earn $1000 for school and the application process is straight-forward and fairly simple. Here are the details:
- Open to current high school seniors or college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 25 or graduating high school
- Students must not be related to a FormSwift staff member or extended family
- Verification of high school graduation and/or enrollment in college may be requested
Instead of writing an essay for the FormSwift college scholarship, students have three options:
- Write a one-page business plan
- Create a brief PowerPoint presentation
- Make a two-minute video
The topics are clearly stated on the FormSwift scholarship page. The application deadline is January 15, 2015.
Winning Tips: All of the suggestions for the creative part of this scholarship have to do with legal forms and how they can best be used in today’s society. Research what kinds of forms are available on FormSwift.com and why forms of this kind are important. Share the reasons with detailed examples in your creative section. This is a NEW scholarship, so don’t skip this one, as there might not be as many applicants as other well-established scholarships.
Find all the details and how to enter the FormSwift college scholarship here: