Frame My Future College Scholarship
I love it when companies offering college scholarship opportunities to students contact me and ask me to share their scholarship details with my readers.
I was recently contacted by the company Church Hill Classics and asked to share their “Frame My Future” college scholarship.
This scholarship is great because it does not involve a lengthy application or several qualifications that must be met in order to apply. Here are the details:
- Students must plan on attending college for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Five $1000 scholarships available
- Entries are original creations (JPEG format) that express “what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after college”
- Each entry needs to communicate: This is how I Frame My Future
- Entries must be accompanied by a written description of 500 characters or less
- Deadline is March 3, 2015
- Also available is a $1000 donation to the student’s school that will be given to the endowment fund in that student’s name
Winning Tips: This is a voting contest scholarship, but voting does not begin until five finalists have been chosen by the scholarship judges. Past years’ recipients and their entries are on the website for students to view, so click here to review them and then find each finalist and compare their work to that of the actual scholarship winners. Read each description and look at each creation. Do not start off the description with “My name is…” or “I deserve this scholarship because…” Make the first few words strong and enticing, drawing in the reader and compelling them to want to read the rest of the description. Photos are not the only acceptable entries. Students can also submit original paintings, colleges, graphic design pieces, or drawings, making sure to fully answer the prompt (what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after college) in 500 characters or less. Diligently check for correct grammar and spelling. Prove how you are a “success driven” student in your creative description.
Go here for complete scholarship guidelines and entry links:
Learn the strategies that were used to help my son win over $100,000 in college scholarships. It’s true! Click HERE.