This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Frame My Future College Scholarship
The Frame my Future College Scholarship is a $5000 award for students!
I was recently contacted by the company Church Hill Classics and asked to share their “Frame My Future” college scholarship.
This scholarship is great because it does not involve a lengthy application or several qualifications that must be met in order to apply.
Here are the details:
Who Is Eligible to Enter?
Any legal U.S. resident who will be a full-time student at a U.S. college or university in the 2023-2024 academic year is eligible.
How Do I Enter?
- The entry period is from October 1, 2022 to March 1, 2023 (11:59 am ET).
- Only one entry per contestant.
- Be thoughtful in your accompanying description, but don’t exceed 500 characters.
- All submissions are final; no changes can be made to your entry after submission.
- Your entry piece MUST be in a JPG/JPEG format or PNG file format. Any other format will not be accepted. Keep your file sizes small; the maximum file size allowed is 2MB.
How Are the Finalists Selected?
- The original creation must be your own work and must convey the theme, This Is How I Frame My Future.
- Finalists will be selected based on the creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description (maximum of 500 characters).
- Please carefully review all text for proper grammar and spelling before you submit—too many careless typos or grammatical errors may affect judging results.
How Are the Winners Chosen?
- Our internal judging panel will select 24 Finalists based on the judging criteria.
- The 24 Finalists will be announced on March 13, 2023.
- A public voting phase will run from March 13-31 for the 24 Finalists’ entries.
- The entry with the most votes will win the Grand Prize of a $6,000 scholarship.
- The 2nd place entry will receive a $2,500 scholarship, the 3rd place will receive a $1,000 scholarship, and 4th is a $500 scholarship
- The Prize Winners will be announced on April 14, 2023.
What Are the Prizes?
- 1 Grand Prize Winner: $6,000 scholarship and a custom diploma frame
- 1st Runner Up: $2,500 scholarship and a custom diploma frame
- 2nd Runner Up: $1,000 scholarship and a custom diploma frame
- 3rd Runner Up: $500 scholarship and a custom diploma frame
Get Inspired & Then Share With Us!
One way to draw more attention to your entry is to share it on social media—our judges like to see social sharing of #FrameMyFuture entries! Likes and retweets don’t guarantee a spot as a Finalist, but if you’re passionate about your entry and share your #FrameMyFuture vision, that’s a plus. Don’t forget to tag us! Post your entry on our Facebook wall, tweet us, pin your entry, and tag us on Instagram!
Winning Tips for the Frame My Future College Scholarship
This is a voting contest scholarship, but voting does not begin until the 24 finalists have been chosen by the scholarship judges. Past years’ recipients and their entries are on the website for students to view, so click here to review them and then find each finalist and compare their work to that of the actual scholarship winners.
Read each description and look at each creation. Do not start off the description with “My name is…” or “I deserve this scholarship because…”
Make the first few words strong and enticing, drawing in the reader and compelling them to want to read the rest of the description.
Photos are not the only acceptable entries. Students can also submit original paintings, collages, graphic design pieces, or drawings, making sure to fully answer the prompt (what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after college) in 500 characters or less. Diligently check for correct grammar and spelling. Prove how you are a “success-driven” student in your creative description.
Go here for complete scholarship guidelines and entry links:
Learn the strategies that were used to help my son win over $100,000 in college scholarships. It’s true! Click HERE.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.