This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
FREE Webinar: Graduate from College with Zero Student Loans
Would you like to learn how to graduate from college without student loan debt?
It can be done and my son is living proof!
Attend this free webinar sponsored by Oroola and learn how to win as much college scholarship money as possible.
I will be sharing the killer strategies that propelled my son’s scholarship applications right into each winners pile.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
In this webinar students and their parents will learn:
- About the parent and student roles in scholarships
- How to get the most help from your school counselors
- How to avoid scholarship searching mistakes
- How to write winning scholarship essays that make you stand out – good essay v/s bad essay
- The importance of a clean online presence
- How to put together your scholarship application packets in a way that looks, feels, and is different from those submitted by your peers
- Many scholarship programs are open to students in elementary, middle and high school (and college!). Students should start their scholarship search early if they want more chances to win.
- According to Fluid Review, in 2010-11 a total of $49 billion was awarded to eligible students, and 94% of these funds came from federal, state and local government sources. However, private scholarships gave the biggest average award amount per student ($8,366 compared to $4,755 for federal and $2,844 for state).
- 53% of sports scholarship money is going to students who excel at football, basketball, soccer and track and field.
- Students need to be more careful. Scholarship scammers are out there! Each year, 350,000 applicants are cheated out of $5 million.
- There are so many unusual scholarship opportunities out there, For e.g. The Henkal Corporation’s Duck Brand Duct Tape “Stuck at Prom” contest rewards individuals for creating prom attire made completely out of duct tape!
The webinar is on Saturday, December 3rd from 11am to 12pm pst, 2-3pm est
Register for free here:
GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE WITH ZERO STUDENT LOANS
NOTE: The link has been removed because the webinar is no longer offered.
Go to this post to learn how parents can help their students in the college scholarship process:
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.