This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
High School Juniors Are Almost High School Seniors
Current high school juniors in the spring each year should be ready to apply for scholarships as a senior very soon!
In the college scholarship department, this means that scholarships specifically open to high school seniors starting college in the fall are already out there and today’s juniors are eligible to apply for them.
Here are some guidelines for today’s juniors who will soon be high school seniors:
- Put together a scholarship resume, making sure to include any leadership positions and volunteer service
- Ask teachers for letters of recommendation before school gets out for the summer
- Check-out scholarship listing books from the library, before someone else does
- Talk with parents about college costs and where the money is going to come from
- Find scholarships with summer or early fall deadlines and start writing essays
- Order your copy of How to Win College Scholarships and learn how I helped my son win over $100,000 for school
Don’t wait until ANY scholarship deadlines have passed! Be ready and remember the 5 P’s:
Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance!
You may also like to read: Scholarships for High School Juniors
This happy parent says it ALL!
“Monica – your books are the bomb – my daughter is having a blast setting up a resume website, and all the tips and tricks are so helpful. I am very thankful I saw your interview last week and I ordered the student and parent copies. My daughter and I are very focused with the scholarship process but you took it to a whole new exciting level!!” L.G., New Jersey
Use THIS FREE TOOL to find your student’s perfect college match!
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regard to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets, and more have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. She teaches them how to apply S.M.A.R.T. with outstanding results.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites, and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.