This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
High School Juniors Are Almost High School Seniors
Current high school juniors in the spring each year should be ready to apply for scholarships as a senior very soon!
As current high school seniors are wrapping up their senior year by taking A.P. tests, making final college decisions, and planning graduation activities; high school juniors can practically TASTE their senior year.
In the college scholarship department, this means that scholarships specifically open to high school seniors starting college in the fall are already out there and today’s juniors are eligible to apply for them.
Here are some guidelines for today’s juniors who will soon be high school seniors:
- Put together a scholarship resume, making sure to include any leadership positions and volunteer service
- Ask teachers for letters of recommendation before school gets out for the summer
- Check-out scholarship listing books from the library, before someone else does
- Talk with parents about college costs and where the money is going to come from
- Find scholarships with summer or early fall deadlines and start writing essays
- Order your copy of How to Win College Scholarships and learn how I helped my son win over $100,000 for school
Don’t wait until ANY scholarship deadlines have passed! Be ready and remember the 5 Ps:
Prior Preparation Prevents Poor Performance!
You may also like to read: Scholarships for High School Juniors
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.