This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
How to Win Scholarships for College – 2020 UPDATE
Are you searching for advice on how to win scholarships and trying to find someone who will help make the scholarship process easier and faster? You have come to the right place.
Hello scholarship searchers,
I am so excited to share with you that I have just published the 2020 update to my scholarship guides!
I originally wrote How to Win College Scholarships (Guides for Parents and Students) in 2009 and have since updated them three different times.
This 2020 update is the biggest one yet and you will absolutely love it!
Before I go any further here, I can practically hear the thoughts of many of you saying, “But wait, I recently ordered your scholarship guide. How do I get the update and what will it cost me?”
Remember, I am a mom with a family and I understand where you are coming from.
So, that being said, here is what I have decided.
If you purchased a scholarship guide in the last 30 days, I will be sending you the update for free. If you placed your order in the last six months, you have an opportunity to get a 2020 version for half-off. To get this steep discount, please email me so I can generate a special one-time use coupon code just for you. My email address is email@example.com. To obtain the reduced-price updated scholarship guides, orders must have been placed here on my site and I will be verifying all requests before sending your coupon code. In your email, please include the email address that was used to place your order.
So, what’s new with the 2020 version compared to the last update in 2016?
Here are just a few of the new tips and strategies that you will find in addition to my original content that has helped so many students win scholarships:
- More ways to locate awards without feeling like you are “clicking to nowhere” on the internet
- Additional smart strategies for submitting online scholarship applications
- New tips on finding local scholarships
- How to use blank spaces in scholarship applications to share important information
- Deciphering true scholarships from scams and bogus awards
- Proven ways to motivate your student when they would rather spend all day playing video games (wink)
- How to find time for scholarship work for even the busiest parent and student
- Recycling essays to save time and re-writing frustration
- Methods to showcase community service and leadership
- Interviews with scholarship judges, letter of recommendation writers, and an adult student who successfully used my methods to win scholarships in her 40’s
- Volunteer ideas for any student
- How students can market themselves to get the attention of the judges
- Athletic scholarship information
- FAFSA and financial aid resources
- MORE MORE MORE!
There you have it!
This update was a huge one and I would like to publicly thank my husband, Mark, for his patience and support as I have been writing like a fiend for weeks and weeks. 🙂
So, what are you waiting for???
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.