This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
There are five winners chosen for this exciting Innovation Scholarship Contest opportunity!
Here are all the details from Herrman & Herrman, the sponsoring business:
Herrman & Herrman encourages creativity and innovation. In our 2022 scholarship program, we want to recognize five innovative students who foster creativity in students.
To enter the scholarship contest, students should submit a creative entry in video/mp4 format.
Each entry needs to address this prompt:
- Explain a family, social, or school situation in which your leadership made the difference. What was accomplished?
- Select a character from pop culture (book, TV series, movie etc) that you relate to or admire and explain why.
- Tell us about a life hack that you wish more people knew about.
- What does “Innovation” mean to you? Explain how you plan to use “Innovation” in the future to make an impact on the world through your career or academics.
- Tell us about a time that you had to be brave or stand up for what you believed in.
- Create a video that shows a special bond you have with an animal.
Be sure to read: 4 Simple Steps to Impress Scholarship Judges
Innovation Scholarship Guidelines:
- Open to high school seniors
- Open to current college and trade school students (2 or 4-year undergraduate programs)
- Students must currently attend school in Texas only
- Five (5) $1000 scholarships will be awarded for 2022
- Online only application
- Deadline: December 1
The winners will be chosen based on the originality and creativity of their submission.
The more creative, the better!
SCHOLARSHIP TIP: Scholarship deadlines start as early as September of each new school year. While it’s true that a large percentage of scholarship applications are due in the spring, many others are due in the fall and winter months.
Most students are not ready to start applying for scholarships until after the Christmas holidays.
If you start early, your chances of winning those scholarships with early deadlines are automatically greater, since not as many students apply for them.
Don’t wait. Start NOW.
“My son is at a college here in our state and his freshmen year we pulled in $18,000 in scholarships. I paid like $978.00 for his freshmen year. The information is priceless. Thank you so much.” G.G., North Carolina
Win more scholarships and reduce student debt!
To apply for this wonderful scholarship opportunity, go here:
INNOVATION SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.