New Year’s Resolution Scholarship for College
The New Year’s Resolution Scholarship is a way for students to win $1000 for college!
There is a college scholarship for every holiday and season, right?
Today I found a scholarship from Money Solvers that celebrates the new year, the New Year’s Resolution Scholarship for $1000!
Here are all the details for this EASY to apply for college scholarship:
- $1000 award
- Open to students aged 18 and older
- Open to U.S. residents
- Online only application
- Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Easy essay submission of 250 words or less
- Winnings may be used for school or student loan payments
- Students must be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2020) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
Essay Question for the New Year’s Resolution Scholarship
Submit an original online response to the question in 250 words or less:
What are your 2019 resolutions and how do you plan to keep them?
“New year, new you – or at least slightly newer you. Setting lofty goals in your New Year’s resolutions can feel inspiring but it’s important to remember that 80% of resolutions fail by the second week in February. Failing at your goals is the worst, so maybe your best bet for keeping those resolutions is to make ones that are reasonably attainable within the year. Tell us about your 2019 resolutions and how you plan to keep them for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments.”
To apply for this easy scholarship, click the button below:Apply for the $1000 New Year's Resolution Scholarship for College! #scholarships Click To Tweet