This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Next Phase Parenting Summit 2022
Parenting teens takes a village!
I am SO excited to share this news with you today – The Next Phase Parenting Summit is back and will be bigger and better than ever!
Join me at the 3rd Next Phase Parenting Summit: January 2022 Edition, where you will experience sessions with experts in teen parenting, college and career preparation, and transitioning to an empty nest.
I will be sharing strategies on how your teen can write a KILLER SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY.
You can also join the vibrant and fun private Facebook group with other attendees, chances to win valuable prizes, and more.
This is an event you’re not going to want to miss! Afraid you can’t “be there”? Don’t worry!
The Next Phase Parenting Summit is a FREE, VIRTUAL online conference!
No travel – we bring the summit to you! You can watch from anywhere you have an internet connection.
What’s more?? It’s FREE.
Here are the speakers and topics:
Monday – Parenting Teens
- Teens Need Life Skills – And Here’s Why with Melanie Studer
- How to Help Your Teen with Anxiety and/or ADHD with Esther Goetz
- How to Set Effective Boundaries and Limits with Your Teen with Louise Clarke
- 5 Ways to Create a Home Where Teens will Listen and Share with Kim Muench
- Encouraging Accountability, Responsibility, Self-Discovery, and Leadership In Teens with Tamara S. Raymond
- Motivation Hacks for Tired Moms with Lori Oberbroeckling
Tuesday – College and Life Preparation
- How to Go to College Debt-Free Without Scholarships with Jeannie Burlowski
- How to Write an Amazing Scholarship Essay with Monica Matthews
- 6 Reasons College Students Should Network Before They Graduate with Stacey Kaye
- Help Your Teen Decide What to Do After High School with Laurie Genevish
- Send Your Kids to College On Other People’s Cash with Denise Thomas
- ACT/SAT Preparation with Laura Link
Wednesday – Preparing For and Thriving in the Empty Nest Years
- How to Invest in Friendships as Your Children Grow Up with Amanda Anderson
- Midlife Style Transformation with Nina Anders
- Have You Thought About Starting a Blog? with Laura Dennis
- How to Be Intentionally Adventurous as Empty Nesters with Brenda McDearmon (Christian Content)
- Unveiling Purpose and Mission in Your Encore Years with Charlotte Guest (Christian Content)
So, what are you waiting for?
Join me and 15 other speakers at the Next Phase Parenting Summit.
Grab your FREE ticket today!Get your FREE ticket here
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regard to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets, and more have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. She teaches them how to apply S.M.A.R.T. with outstanding results.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites, and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.