NIFTY50 College Scholarship Guide Discount
Is 50 nifty? YES, especially with this unique college scholarship guide discount!
College is increasingly so expensive that parents and their students are desperate to find ways to help pay for it. I helped my son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and want to help you too. How did I do it? Read my story here.
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. Thank you for helping fund the Savor Summer College Scholarship!
~ Monica Matthews
SOME FEAR IT
SOME IGNORE IT
SOME HATE IT
I EMBRACE IT!
I’m not talking about writing that college scholarship essay, don’t worry!
I know this is random, but I’m referring to the unavoidable day when we all turn 50.
Instead of dwelling on the fact that I’m now officially a half a century old, I’m celebrating and I want you included.
For the next few days ONLY, I’m going to do something on my blog that I’ve NEVER done in the 8 years that I’ve been sharing college scholarship tips and advice:
I’M OFFERING A 50% DISCOUNT ON ANY OF MY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP GUIDES, INCLUDING THE ALREADY DISCOUNTED BUNDLE OF BOTH GUIDES WITH THE CODE NIFTY50.
50 is nifty, right? Yes, I think so too. If you have been waiting to order a copy of HOW TO WIN COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS, do it TODAY.
This is, of course, the best day ever.
7-7-67 was AH-mazing (right???) and 7-7-17 is going to be the day when you find out how I helped my son win over $100,000 in scholarships and graduate from college 100% debt-free.
Your scholarship secrets are literally only a click away.
Don’t feel alone in the scholarship process any longer.
Learn how to:
- Get organized and increase the number of applications submitted
- Find scholarships the right way without clicking to nowhere in frustration
- Get great letters of recommendation that clearly reflect why you or your student should win
- Write a memorable (and winning!) essay that the judges will love
- Put together an application package that looks, feels, and IS different from all the rest
- Get the most financial aid possible, even if you are middle class and don’t qualify for federal aid
- Motivate resistant students and much more scholarship help!
Here are a few of my very favorite college scholarship and financial aid resources: