$5000 Nitro Parent College Scholarship
The Nitro Parent College Scholarship is a fun and direct way for parents to help their students win money for school!
College is increasingly so expensive that parents and their students are desperate to find ways to help pay for it. I helped my son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and want to help you too. How did I do it? Read my story here.
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. Thank you for helping fund the Savor Summer College Scholarship!
~ Monica Matthews
OK parents, here is a unique opportunity for YOU to apply for a scholarship and help your student win money for college. The Nitro Parent College Scholarship is a $5000 award without a lot of complicated requirements. There is also a $1000 BONUS, so be sure to submit your application ASAP!
Here are the details:
- Open to parents with a student who is a freshman in college
- NO long essay – 2 short answer questions (50-250 words)
- NO financial need requirement
- NO letter of recommendation needed
- Open to all legal residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia
- $5000 award, plus a $1000 bonus
- Multiple applying opportunities
- Online only application
- Deadline: November 30 (Keep checking for new deadlines)
You may also like to read: College Scholarship Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!
Applications for the Nitro Scholarship will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Quality of submission (25%)
- Completeness of submission (25%)
- Creativity of ideas in short essay response (25%)
- Creativity of social media element (25%)
Winning Tips: Parents, we all need more financial aid for our students, so don’t hold back when sharing about them. Begin each of your short essays with a “hook” like I share here and use the whole word limit. (Don’t write 50 words when it is perfectly acceptable to write 250) Be sure to read these tips to get a feel for what scholarship judges look for in their winners. There is no limit for the friends bonus, so invite as many friends and family members as possible. Tag me (@AidScholarship) and I will gladly help for the social media element.
To apply for the Nitro Parent College Scholarship, click HERE.BONUS: Get your FREE download of my 10 BEST COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP TIPS that will show you how to find and win more money for school >>