Are you the parent of a student with big college dreams, but with little money to help make those dreams come true?
Monica Matthews was right where you are today when her oldest son was suddenly a senior in high school and exploring amazing, yet extremely expensive, colleges and universities. After he applied for a few scholarships and did not win them, she decided to find out exactly what scholarship judges were looking for and how she could help her son in the scholarship process. Believing that knowledge is power, Monica strategically developed a step-by-step method of helping her son apply for scholarships that resulted in his winning over $100,000 in college scholarships and ultimately graduating from college 100% debt-free.
Monica Matthews truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her scholarship guide will teach parents and students how to:
- Find and apply for as many scholarships as possible
- Apply for scholarships knowing what the judges want in their applicants
- Effectively partner with students in the scholarship process
- Get organized and create a solid list of scholarships
- Obtain strong and compelling letters of recommendation from the best possible sources
- Write memorable and captivating essays
- Use leadership and community service to help win scholarships
The unique methods of helping students in the scholarship process found in this guide have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars. This 2016 updated version is packed with understandable and attainable steps that parents, students, high school guidance counselors, and other higher education professionals have endorsed and recommended.
“At my daughter’s awards ceremony, they announced the scholarship winners and kept calling her name over and over and over again. It was amazing and everyone was saying that they had never heard of a student at our high school that won SO many scholarships. Thank you for your scholarship guide!” — S.A., Parent
“Monica is a scholarship success story. She single handedly got her son a full ride into a top 20 University, all done by applying and winning scholarship money. I read her Ebook about how to find scholarship money and I found it resourceful, easy to read, and action-oriented. Overall, if you’re a parent who doesn’t know where to start when looking for scholarship money, go to Monica Matthews. She is a trusted authority and she will take extremely good care of you.” — Alexis Avila, Founder of Prepped & Polished Tutoring and Test Prep
“We are SO excited! We used the ideas in your scholarship guide and THEY WORK! At a dinner we had to attend to pick up one scholarship check, one of the judges told me that it was the way my son’s scholarship application was put together and presented that made it stand out and get chosen among the many that they had narrowed the stack down to. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!” — S.W., Parent
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on several websites and online publications and she has been dubbed the “Go To” expert on college scholarships.
How to Win College Scholarships guides are available in versions that are written for students OR parents! Each guide is filled with all my unique winning scholarship methods and strategies, but written and geared towards students or parents depending on the version chosen.
Not sure which guide you need?
- The parent guide shows exactly what parents can do to help their students prepare their scholarship applications in a way that will set them apart and get them noticed by the judges.
- The student guide shows students who are trying to win scholarships on their own what to do to create scholarship application packets that will impress any scholarship judge.
- Many savvy parents like to order both guides, giving one to their student to read, while they read the other. The information in both guides is very similar, with the student guide directed towards the student who is going through the scholarship process alone or for students whose parents want to form a partnership with them as they go through the process together.
The PDF version of the scholarship guide of your choice will arrive in your email box within 24 hours of your confirmed order.
Mailed CD versions will arrive within 10-14 business days via the US postal service. Sales tax is included in CD price.