This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Apply for the ResumePundits Scholarship
$1000 scholarship award with a very easy application!
Hi, Scholarship Searchers!
Here is a $1000 scholarship opportunity from the online resume company ResumePundits that does not have a lot of complicated applying requirements.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a short essay on “How can we prevent technology from taking away jobs?” and submit through our website form.
- Short essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail, and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
Official Rules for the ResumePundits Scholarship
Short Essays: Judges will evaluate essays based on originality, creativity, grammatical accuracy, and ability to inspire others. There is no formula breaking down the importance of each such criterion. Instead, each essay will be considered in its entirety.
[Be sure to read: 10 Epic Tips Straight from a Scholarship Judge]
Judges will be asking themselves the following questions:
- Does the essay present an original viewpoint or perspective?
- How well-written is the essay?
- Does the essay inspire the reader?
One winner is selected out of the pool of applicants.
The winner will receive a scholarship of $1000 which can be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
The winner will be contacted via e-mail, and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
All contest submissions must be made through the ResumePundits website by August 31. No other types of submission will be accepted. All content submitted must be in English.
Read the Criteria section above for more details. ResumePundits employees, along with their family members and friends, are not eligible to enter.
To apply for the ResumePundits Scholarship, go HERE.Here is a $1000 scholarship from the online resume company ResumePundits that does not have a lot of complicated applying requirements. Click To Tweet
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.