This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
The Spirit of Giving Scholarship from Wine Country Gift Baskets
The Spirit of Giving Scholarship has NO financial need requirement!
These students display the spirit of giving in their daily lives. The company values this trait and awards three students per year a $1000 scholarship.
Here are the applying details for the Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship:
- (3) $1000 awards
- Open to college-bound high school seniors and current college students
- Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology, and accredited credential or certificate programs in the U.S.
- Online-only application (Be sure to read: How to Apply S.M.A.R.T and Win More Scholarships)
- NO financial need required
- Essay of 500-750 words
- Opens on October 1 annually
- Deadline: July 31
Students choose one of these three essay topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
[Be sure to read: How Students Can Volunteer Their Way Into College Scholarship Money]
There are specific guidelines for emailing the scholarship applications, so students need to pay careful attention to the details.
“Please attach documents that meet the above requirements in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.”
What are parents and their students saying about the How to Win College Scholarships ebooks?
To apply for the Spirit of Giving Scholarship, go here:
You can learn more about the scholarship process in my ebooks, How to Win College Scholarships: Guides for Parents and Students in 10 Easy Steps, which also contain information on writing a strong essay, locating awards, impressing the judges, and creating a stand-out scholarship application.
Download instructions are found here to learn how to greatly increase the chances of winning scholarships for you or your student and reduce student debt.
PIN IT!The Spirit of Giving Scholarship - Apply Now! #college #scholarships #ScholarshipMom Click To Tweet
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.