This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated a tiny bit if you make a purchase after clicking on the links. The Savor Summer College Scholarship winners thank you!
Zebra Safe Driver College Scholarship
The Zebra Safe Driver College Scholarship is a $1000 award open to college-bound high school seniors and current college students.
The Zebra Safe Driver College Scholarship
Auto insurance specialists at “The Zebra” are offering a $1000 college scholarship to students who best describe the moment they decided to permanently stop texting and driving. This is a simple, straight-forward scholarship with very few requirements. The description page on the company’s website does not specify how many scholarships will be awarded, so there is a good chance that several students will win.
Here are the details of the Zebra Safe Driver College Scholarship:
- $1000 award
- Online only
- Students create a video or photo album
- No G.P.A. or financial need minimum required
- Open to all U.S. college-bound high school seniors and current college students (including trade schools, grad schools, and all colleges)
- Deadline: May 31
How to Apply:
- Entrants have the option to create an original video not exceeding two minutes. Each video submission must be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, and should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- If you prefer not to submit a video, entrants have the option to instead create a three-(3) photo album. Each album submission must be posted on Instagram or Facebook and must tag The Zebra (@TheZebraCo) with your post. Please also send the same three images to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same description as you’ve posted on social media.
- With your submission, please include your name, address, and phone number.
Go here to get to the application page:
2020 UPDATE: The Zebra’s most current scholarship is “Show Off Your Stripes” and can be found at the updated link above.
Monica Matthews is the author of How to Win College Scholarships. She helped her own son win over $100,000 in college scholarships and now shares her expertise with other parents and their students. She truly has “been there, done that” in regards to helping parents and students navigate the scholarship process.
Her method of helping students in finding college scholarships, writing unique and compelling scholarship essays, creating amazing scholarship application packets and more, have taught desperate parents to help their own students win thousands of scholarship dollars.
Monica’s scholarship tips have been featured on many prominent websites and she has been dubbed the “Go-To” expert on college scholarships.